Protective outer jacket with outstanding characteristics and a very light weight. Developed for demanding activities and for harsh weather conditions. You will be able to enjoy it all-year-round while climbing, ski-touring, mountaineering, hiking or skiing. A high degree of comfort thanks to the used material and its improved design. The hybrid combination of stretch softshell and a 3-layer laminate additionally increases the functionality of the product. The inner layer of the sandwich is principally made from a stretch fabric a high-quality terry cloth material (polyester yarn) with an increased transmission capacity for the removal of inner vapour. Anatomically comfortable, exact fit, simple design with important details, top technology and material constitute an excellent technical model.
- The hood can be pulled over the helmet; all-directional adjustment.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves allowing unrestricted arm movement. Adjustable rim of the shaped sleeve.
- Zipped ventilation of armpits also allow access to inner layers of clothing.
- Two zipped crosswise pouch pockets on the chest. Additional zipped pocket laminated on upper part of sleeve.
- Sufficiently extended backside; front part shorter to ease legs lifting.
- Bottom rim with one hand adjustment; elastic rubber cord fixed inside the jacket.
- All seams are sealed. Seams are sealed with a covering tape on the outer side.
- All laminated zips are waterproof.
Weight: 620 g (L)
Material: Softshell 3-layer laminated GELANOTS - Made by Toyota Tsuscho (Japan) 3 layer laminate:
- 1-layer: high strength functional stretch fabric (100% PAD), DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly),
- 2-layer: membrane 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr. (100% PUR),
- 3-layer: microfleece 100% PES,
- Sleeves, hips, hood: GELANOTS 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr., DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) 100% sealed seams
Cut: Regular Fit
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY