A light, wonderfully packable jacket in an attractive, new design. The outer layer is from an extremely light material, Pertex Quantum Air while the hood, sides and forearms are made from a breathable, resistant material, Swing Cool. This jacket uses modern, elastic, highly-breathable Alpha-Polartec insulation without a lining to reduce weight. It’s anatomically cut, using a combination of functional materials, to create a wonderful backup insulated jacket particularly suitable for aerobic activity. Thanks to its superb wind resistance it will protect you in inclement climatic conditions, minimizing loss of body temperature. This perfect, breathable, comfortable jacket is a clear choice for mountaineering, alpine skiing or even for casual trips and all common outdoor activities.
- Hood made from Swing Cool material incorporated into the collar
- Two side zip-pockets which don’t interfere with the waist.
- Sleeves with underarm inserts to give high arm mobility.
- Bottom edge of the jacket can be drawn in with one hand.
- Breathable, elastic forearms from Swing Cool material with practical elasticated endings.
- Reflective details - sleeves.
- Hybrid System – placement of materials according to assumed physiological demand.
- Activities: mountaineering, ice climbing, hiking, skitouring, freeride
- Tested and used by professional Czech mountain guides.
Weight 347 g (L)
Material Main: PERTEX QUANTUM AIR (100% PAD, DWR) Insulation: POLARTEC® APLHA (100% PES) Support: Rip-stop stretch fabric (85% Nylon + 15% Spandex, DWR)
Cut men (REGULAR FIT)
3 Years Warranty!
Collection Winter 2020/21
Made in Europe