The surface membrane of this jacket has been developed for use under the most demanding climatic conditions, making it the ideal choice for expeditions involving mountaineering, alpine skiing, high mountain trekking, hiking or skiing. The material used guarantees maximum protection against water and wind with extremely good breathability. The technical, close-fitting, anatomical cut made with minimal seams, gives unlimited freedom of movement and suits perfectly. Functionality, simplicity and reliability are important conditions for such highly demanding activities. A combination of high- quality materials and suitable technological approach have been used here to achieve maximum usability while retaining minimum weight. Generations of this legendary model have already been in production and used for 20 seasons now and thousands of adventurers have lived their dreams thanks to this trusty mountain jacket.
Devil Alpine 5.0 used by mountain rescues service:
3 Years Warranty!
- Thanks to the asymmetrical main zip there’s no thicker layer across the face (mouth and chin) as well as eliminating the problem of breath freezing up the zip.
- The outer zips are water-repellant. The central two-way zip and the main pocket have strong, toothed zips with greater strength.
- A large, waterproof, easily accessible, pleated pocket and inside zip pocket. Additional pocket on the left shoulder
- Recco® signal reflector.
- Underarm zip vents.
- Side zips are accessible when carrying a backpack – allowing access to the base layer as well as providing side ventilation.
- Bottom edge can be adjusted using the elastic cord (the sleeves also).
- Extended rear section. The front section is shortened and shaped for freer thigh movement when climbing.
- Devil Alpine 2.0 is used by members of the mountain rescue service.
- Activities: expedition, mountaineering, ice climbing, hiking, freeride
Weight 542 g
Material Main: 100% Polyamide (Nylon), DWR - 3L GELANOTS® Hardshell, 20.000 mm H₂O/20.000 g/m²/24H Support: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 100 % Polyurethane + 100 % Polyamide, DWR - 3L GELANOTS® HB Hardshell 20.000 mm H₂O/39.000 g/m²/24H
Cut men (REGULAR FIT)
Made in Europe