Attractive top overalls allowing use in even the most demanding free-ride terrain. The material guarantees maximum protection against water and wind, but has acceptable permeability. Maximum utility but low weight is achieved through the use of materials and suitable technological manufacture.
- Hood as part of protective collar, can be adjusted horizontally and vertically, large enough to fit a helmet underneath. Unrestricted vision, unrestricted movement of head in all directions.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves for unrestricted arm movement. Shaped end to sleeves, adjustment by Velcro.
- Loose, comfortable waist with nonrestrictive connection of lower parts. Loops for BCS on the waist. Recco signal reflector permanently fixed on sleeve and leg.
- Asymmetric central zip with sufficient long extension to crotch with two two-way sliders.
- Practical, large, easy to access pocket on chest. Additional pocket on left shoulder. Practical zip pockets at the front below waistband, on thigh and on rear part bellows pockets.
- Zip separation at the back below the waist for comfortable defecation, waterproof zip protected by two flaps.
- Legs reinforced at the ankle and lower edge of legs by wear-resistant fabric.
- On the side of the legs there are open-ended waterproof zips with two two-way sliders. Zips spiraling to the rear for better operation and reduction of any damage.
- Possibility of rolling up lower edge of pants and securing for use with low shoes.
- Legs with internal protective lining. Adjustable width of lower part of legs.
Weight: 1200 g (L)
Material: Hardshell 3 layer laminated Diaplex - Made by Amaterrace (Japan):
- 1-layer: high strength functional fabric (100% PAD), 1450 N,
- 2-layer: membrane Diaplex - 20.000 mm H2O/25.000 g/m2/24 hr. (100% PUR),
- 3-layer: 100% PAD, Tensile strength 1450 Newton