At last, now in a ladies version! Following on from the huge success of the men's ALPHA model, we now bring the comfort of Polartech Alpha insulation to our sporting female customers. The new ALPHA LADY jacket – light as a feather, comfortable, wind-resistant, breathable and functional. The outer material, Pertex Quantum Air, is combined with a highly porous Polartec Alpha insulation layer. A perfect combination for energetic movement particularly in colder weather. An anatomical cut along with elasticated sides ensures that this jacket fits perfectly on the body. Great to use as a classic outer jacket but can also be used as an insulating second layer. This is just the model for every lady who likes strenuous winter mountain crossings, alpine skiing and ice climbing but can also be used for hiking, trekking or cross-country skiing.
- Lightly insulated hood.
- Breathable elasticated underarm sections.
- Lightly elasticated side parts for better figure-hugging fit.
- Two zip pockets.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- Reflective piping on the sleeves and pockets.
Weight: 307 g (M)
- Base: Pertex Quantum Air 100% PAD (43 g/m2), acrylic coating, DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly)
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha 100% PES
- Side panels, forearms, hood: Rip-stop elastic fabric 94 % PAD + 6 % Spandex (PUR), with Wicking Finish
Cut: Regular Fit
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY