Hardshell jacket designed for the most demanding climatic conditions. Ideal for expedition enthusiasts, mountain climbing, ski alpinism, mountain hiking, hiking, skiing. The material guarantees maximum protection against water and wind with excellent permeability. Functional anatomical cut gives freedom of movement and a perfect fit. Use of a stretch material and a suitable technological processing achieved maximum usefulness combined with low weight. The hood, sides and forearms have specially fitted light ripstop textile, and the rest of the jacket is made of a strong, resilient triple ripstop material.
- Hood forms part of a high protective collar, regulated both horizontally and vertically, big enough to fit over a helmet. Does not restrict vision, unlimited head movement in all directions.
- Thanks to the asymmetric main zipper there is no rough strengthening across the face (the chin and the mouth) like in the case of standard straight main zippers. In addition zipper freezing by frozen exhaled air is eliminated.
- Bottom edge adjustable one-handed with elastic cord (even when wearing gloves), the end of the cord is secured inside the jacket.
- The front part is shortened and shaped for free movement of thighs during ascending. Extended backside.
- Sealed outer zips.
- Anatomically formed sleeves for freedom of arm movement. Shaped cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- Adjustment of waist using glued-in elasticated strip.
- Practical, large, easy to access pocket on chest. Zip pocket inside with outlet for electric cables. Additional pocket on left shoulder.
- Highly practical zip access on side (accessible with rucksack), serve well as pockets for hand protection, ensure effective ventilation and allow access to pockets of the lower layers.
Weight: 575 g (L)
Material: Hardshell 3 layer laminated Diaplex - Made by Amaterrace (Japan) 3 layer laminate:
- 1-layer - high strenght functional fabric (100% PAD),
- 2-layer - membrane Diaplex (smart memory polymer), 20.000 mm H2O/25.000 g/m2/24 hr. (100% PUR),
- 3-layer - 100% PES
- Hips, hood: membrane Ezanagi - 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr.
Cut: Regular Fit