A light and wonderfully packable jacket. Lined with an extremely light material, Pertex Microlight, stiffened in the collar and shoulders with hard-wearing Pertex Endurance. The hood, sides and forearms are made from a tough, breathable material, Swing Cool. It has a modern, highly air-permeable elastic insulation material, Alpha Polartec. It now comes without a lining to reduce weight. The anatomical cut, in combination with these functional materials, creates a super standby insulated jacket particularly suitable for aerobic activity. Thanks to its wonderful wind resistance it ensures protection even in the most inclement climatic conditions, minimizing the loss of body temperature. A perfect, comfortable breathable jacket – a clear choice for mountaineers, alpine skiers or even for leisurely trips or any other kind of outdoor activity.
- A close-fitting hood incorporated into the collar made from the material, Swing Cool.
- Sleeves with under-arm inserts to give free arm movement.
- Two side zip pockets above the waist.
- Elastic side panels of Swing Cool material – snug fitting insulation.
- Air-permeable elastic forearms from Swing Cool with practical elasticated ends.
- A simple, easy to adjust elasticated drawstring in the bottom seam of the jacket.
Weight: 316 g (L)
- Base: Pertex Quantum Air 100% PAD (43 g/m2), acrylic coating, DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly)
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha 100% PES
- Side panels, forearms, hood: Rip-stop elastic fabric 94 % PAD + 6 % Spandex (PUR), with Wicking Finish
Cut: Regular Fit
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY