The elegant FREYA winter jacket will be a boon to all ladies who want to emphasize their sporting image and at the same time feel comfortable and at ease. A great choice for cold winter days, for demanding mountain events or for any kind of outdoor activity. The inner material, Pertex Quantum Air, gives perfect wind protection. The insulation layer is purposely divided into a hybrid arrangement: the main body of the garment is created from a heavier, warmer material to ensure high protection against the cold, while the sides and sleeves use a lighter insulation for better breathability and freer arm movement. The result is a very light, packable, and at the same time beautiful, warm jacket. Freya is highly suitable for winter mountain crossings, climbing and alpine skiing, but also, because of its interesting and attractive design, it can even be worn for everyday wear.
- Insulated hood.
- Jacket can be packed into the hood.
- Two main zip pockets.
- Inner zipped pocket.
- Anatomical cut.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Insulation layer uses stylish technical quilting to prevent riding.
Weight: 361 g (M)
- Base: Pertex Quantum Air 100% PAD (43 g/m2), DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver 100% PES (133 g/m2 - body, shoulders + 60 g/m2 - sleeves, hips)
Cut: Regular Fit
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY