A flagship of the Directalpine collection. A top quality technical jacket, intended for demanding activities in mountain conditions, for expeditions and for other extreme activities. Part of the Mountain Top Series of Direct Alpine, Revolt is a comfortable, stretch hardshell with a revolutionary technological 3D membrane providing very high breathability. The deliberately simple construction of this garment eliminates the risk of damage and, thanks to the high quality cut, it hangs extremely well.
The shoulders have now been reinforced with tough, frayresistant protectors. Reliability, comfort, low weight and packability are the leading features of this unique jacket which can be used all year round for mountain climbing, VHT, hiking and skiing.
- The hood, which is incorporated into the high, protective collar, can be adjusted horizontally and vertically and is sufficiently big for use with a safety helmet. It doesn‘t limit your view and allows free head movement in all directions.
- The front part of the collar is heightened to protect your face. Thanks to the asymmetrical main zip the zip doesn‘t touch your face which also eliminates the risk of your breath freezing the zip up.
- Two large bellows pockets + two side zip pockets which can be used for ventilation.
- Excellent breathability of the material.
- Central two-way zip with inner protection hem.
- The bottom edge can be adjusted with an elastic cord (as with the sleeves).
- Anatomically shaped sleeves ; adjustable sleeve end opening.
- Made in Czech
- Collection Winter 2017/18
Weight :470 g (L)
Material: Hardshell 3-layer laminated GELANOTS Dry Shell - Made by Toyota Tsusho (Japan)
- 1-layer - outer: high abrasion resistance functional fabric 100% Nylon T66 (PAD) DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly)
- 2-layer - membrane: high breathable hydrophilic monolithic membrane (7 micrometers) - 25.000 mm H2O/40.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR
- 3-layer - inner: Dry Mesh 3DS 78 % PES + 22 % Nylon (PAD), 3D bi-component circular knit wicking mesh
- Hood, chest pockets: GELANOTS HB 20.000 mm H2O/39.000 g/m2/24 hr. DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) 100% sealed seams
Cut: Regular Fit