A lighter version of our most successful technical pants, Cascade Plus with a new improved design. Ideal for universal use. Thanks to the hybrid combination of lighter functional materials these are intended mainly for summer wear. They are very suitable for climbing, mountaineering and for most outdoor activities. The leg endings have zips and elastic inserts allowing them to be pulled over climbing boots or ski-alpine boots. The anatomically precise cut gives unlimited movement. Treated fibers for quick drying, high flexibility and functionality ensure both user comfort and long user life.
- Comfortable waistband, adjustable belt with clasp.
- Two front pockets and one bigger side pocket, easily accessible even wearing a seat harness.
- Leg ending reinforced with fray-resistant material.
- Leg ending can be enlarged, side zip and elasticated insert so they can be pulled comfortably over boots or shoes.
- Reflective elements for safety at night.
- Uses elastic seam technology.
- Basic mix of Cordura fabric with brushed polyester on the inside (for warmth and wicking away dampness).
- Supplementary materials: thin Cordura and an elasticated brushed knit
- Activities: mountaineering, VHT, speed climbing
Weight 355 g (L)
Material: Main 1: 78 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 12 % Polyurethane (Lycra® ) + 10 % Polyester (Coolmax®) - High strenght functional fabric
Cut men (REGULAR FIT)
Collection Summer 2021
MADE IN EUROPE