A truly universal garment from our top MTS collection that won’t disappoint you on a demanding ascent up the north wall and, at the same time, you’ll appreciate its low weight on heavy treks or one-day alpine skiing trails. In developing this product we’ve focussed, above all, on lightness and functionality in every detail. The material used, Gelanots, is a logical step for us in fulfilling these requirements. The new, athletic cut combined with a developed hood construction makes this jacket ideal for real alpine adventures.
3 Years warranty!
- Fully-adjustable, firm hood, can be pulled over a helmet.
- Recco®Technology in hood peak.
- Jacket can be packed into the hood.
- Anatomically raised collar to protect the face, with an inner protective layer for improved comfort.
- Vents under the arms, easily reachable when wearing a backpack
- Toothed central zip with two opposing runners and an inner protective hem.
- Two large front pockets accessible when wearing a seat harness, one inside zipped pocket.
- Shaped front for comfortably raising your leg, extended back section.
- One-handed tie in bottom edge.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with adjustable openings
- Wonderful balance between weight and durability of the materials used.
Weight: 474 g (L)
Material: Main: 100% Polyamide (Nylon), DWR - 3L GELANOTS® Hardshell, 20.000 mm H₂O/20.000 g/m²/24H Support: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 100 % Polyurethane + 100 % Polyamide, DWR - 3L GELANOTS® HB Hardshell 20.000 mm H₂O/39.000 g/m²/24H
Cut: men (ATHLETIC FIT)
Made in Europe