New functional pants with a highly technical cut, specially developed for alpine skiing, one-day backcountry expeditions, ice climbing and mixed climbing as well as recreational cross-country skiing. Technical details, choice of materials and cut - in all of these we’ve been guided by the demands you place on your winter sports equipment. The main material used in exposed parts of the garment is fray-resistant and stretchy with an inner Thermolite® layer. Furthermore, it’s supplemented with panels of very stretchy, breathable material for effective ventilation of excess heat. The pleasant inner side allows them to be worn next to the skin. Functional elements maximize your comfort and ease your performance in your favorite sport: For easy switching between walking and skiing of your alpine ski boots, the opening in the bottom rear side of the leg has a Velcro fastener to prevent snow getting into your pants and a loop for easy manipulation while wearing gloves. The lower part of the legs is fitted with a two-way zip which allows them to be opened when putting on and taking off boots so they give easy access to the fasteners on alpine ski boots. Their perfect anatomical cut is derived from the natural shape of the human body and copies its movement in sport These pants sit perfectly and provide maximum comfort.
- Adjustable elasticated waistband with a strap with a metal clasp and fastenings to attach braces.
- Roomy thigh pockets with water resistant zips e.g. for map, one smaller zip-pocket front right for ski pass or keys.
- Zipped fly.
- Anatomically shaped knees.
- An opening to manage switching from walking and skiing mode in alpine ski boots.
- The width of the leg ending can be adjusted by poppers and an elasticated drawstring with a hook.
- Side zips with two-way riders can be used for venting excess heat. The opening is backed with netting so that snow doesn’t fall into the pants leg.
- The zips can be managed even when wearing gloves.
- Stiffening in the lower inner side of the leg protects against damage from the edges of skis, crampon studs and rocks.
- Reflective cross-stitching on the legs above the knees.
- Two-way zips on the bottom inner side of the legs.
- Recco® signal reflector.comfort.
- Crotch insert from a very stretchy, breathable material for freer movement and warmth.
- Hybrid System – placement of materials according to assumed physiological demand.
- Activities: skitouring
Weight 489 g (L)
Material Main 1: 45 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 23 % Polyamide (Cordura®) + 23 % Polyester (Thermolite®) + 9 % Polyutrethane, DWR - Abrasion resistant brushed fabric Main 2: 85 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 15 % Polyurethane (Spandex), DWR - Rip-stop stretch fabric Support: 80 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 20 % Polyurethane (Elastan) - Functional elastic fabric Reinforcement: 87 % Polyamide (Kevlar®) + 13 % Polyamide (Aramid)
Cut men (REGULAR FIT)
3 Year Warranty!
Collection Winter 2020/21
Made in Europe