A universal outdoor jacket with a highly developed anatomical cut and a practical hood. Worthy of mention is its new hybrid combination of materials – elasticated parts have been sewn into the sides for higher breathability, functionality and comfort even during the most strenuous activities. The comfortable, stretch material is sufficiently wind resistant and has good mechanical resistance. It has a close-fitting cut and low weight and high breathability. A great climbing jacket for long Alpine or Tatra walls as well as being very suitable for outdoor activities from cycling and hiking to cross-country skiing or running.
- Pleasant, shaped collar with attachable simple, functional, practical hood which in no way limits your view or movement.
- Can be packed into the hood and attached to a seat harness or backpack.
- Reflective stitching on the breast pocket and sides.
- Two side zip pockets, one additional breast pocket.
- Extended rear section.
- Adjustable bottom edge (one-handed).
- The parts under the arms are from a highly elastic, breathable material for better aeration.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- Activities: rock climbing, speed climbing, camping
Weight: 343 g (L)
Material: Main: 85 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 15 % Polyurethane (Spandex), DWR - Rip-stop stretch fabric
Cut: men (REGULAR FIT)
2 Years warranty!
Made in Europe
Collection Summer 2021