After the successful reception of the model Mountainer Cargo we are expanding our range of best-selling pants Mountainer with a new model. It is based on a very demanded classic concept of reinforced knees and back part. Newly used highly functional and stretch materials guarantee high comfort and weight savings in particular. It determines them as the perfect pants for a wide range of outdoor activities such as hiking, including mountaineering, but also for casual wear. Great ratio of comfort, extremely long life and value to the price. The maximum value for a good price, pants on years of use.
- Waist partially elastic with an adjustable waistband.
- Fly with two two-way zips.
- Two zippered pockets and one additional zipped pocket on the thigh.
- Reinforcement knees, back part and lower inner edge of the leg.
- Anatomically shaped knees.
- Lower edge of legs with internal wedge, width regulation.
- Loops for attaching braces.
Weight: 470 g (L)
Material: Base: Rip-stop elastic fabric - 94 % PAD + 6 % Spandex (PUR), with Wicking Finish Reinforcements (knees, back, bottom rims): abrasion resistant fabric (60 % PAD + 40 % stretch PES), DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly), DuPontTM Sorona® contains 37 % renewably sourced ingredients by weight.
Cut: Regular Fit
Collection Summer 2018
Made in Czech Republic
Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY