The well known and loved Badile pants for all-year-round use – the ideal pants for mountain hiking, mountain climbing, hiking, ski alpinism and all outdoor activities. With a fitting, anatomical cut and highly elastic and resistant fabrics, these pants will turn into your best adventure buddy. The hybrid combination of materials with fast-dry (vapour transportation) and thermo-insulating adjustment (increasing body temperature) ensure your protection in the outdoors and the design allows omitting and repositioning of some seams to eliminate their possible damage. The Badile is one of DIRECTALPINE‘s bestselling technically designed pants. Very popular and a proven favorite, our customers fittingly refer to them as a “second skin”.
- Partially elastic waist with adjustable belt and buckle.
- Two front and one side pockets accessible when wearing a harness.
- Elastic seam technology.
- Main fabric with Coolmax® yarn (vapor transportation).
- Shaped knees and back section made of abrasion-resistant fabric Cordura with Thermolite® (insulation fabric).
- Leg ends with elastic inserts stretching over boots (ski boots).
- "NATURE TOP FRIENDLY".
Weight : 485 g (L)
- Base: High strength functional fabric 78 % Nylon (PAD) + 10 % Coolmax® (PES) +12 % Lycra® (PUR)
- Knees, Back side: Abrasion resistant fabric 23 % Cordura® (PAD)+ 45 % PAD + 23 % Thermolite® (PES) + 9 % PUR
Design: Men, Regular Fit