Practical, robust, universal traveler's trousers for reliable long-term use. They are made of a robust ripstop cotton fabric with Nanoprotex treatment. This impregnation significantly improves the qualities of the fabric, extends its life, increases the level of water protection and improves permeability. It prevents the fabric getting dirty. Not only do trousers made from this innovated conventional material offer good protection from bad weather, but they remain highly permeable all the time. It also has many additions and pockets. Lifespan and high user value - ideal trousers for a broad group of customers in the outdoor environment under demanding conditions. Also suitable for the most demanding expeditions. The well-designed anatomical cut of the trousers fits perfectly. Thanks to the primary material source (cotton), this product is ecological from the aspect of production, it does not represent an environmental burden, it is easy to recycle and so highly environmentally friendly.
- Reinforced waist and loops for Direct Alpine belts.
- Two front slit pockets.
- Practical, large bellows pockets on thighs protected by zips, large enough for a map.
- Two flap pockets on rear part protected by zips.
- Stressed seams triple stitched for greater strength.
- Reinforced, double front parts (thighs + knees).
- Reinforced, double rear seat.
- The lower edge of the trousers and pocket holes are reinforced by abrasion resistant fabric.
- Anatomically shaped knees.
- Adjustable end of bottom part of legs.
- Seams: Special water-expandable core yarns for increased water resistance of the seams (100% cotton braided core).
Weight: 670 g (L)
Material: 100% cotton, high density ripstop fabric, Hydrophobic extreme DWR treatment (PFOA free, ECO Friendly), abrasion resistant fabric