Innovative protective outer trousers with excellent properties. A high degree of comfort thanks to the used materials and the design. The hybrid combination of a stretch softshell and a 3-layer laminate additionally increases the functionality of the product. The inner layer of the sandwich is principally made from a stretch fabric a high-quality terry cloth material (polyester yarn) with an increased transmission capacity for the removal of inner vapor. Anatomically comfortable, exact fi t, simple design with important details, top technology and material constitute an excellent technical model.Reinforcements: Kevlar - 87 % PAD + 13 % aramid (PAD), 100% sealed seams.
- Fly with a waterproof zip with two-way sliders.
- Two side zip pockets.
- Shaped, tucked knees.
- Strategically positioned stretch parts for heightened freedom of movement.
- Integrated snow sleeves.
- Covered adjustable zip in the bottom part.
- Velcro adjustable bottom edge.
- Additional control of shaped bottom edge with elastic pull cord and a hook to be fastened to boots.
- All laminated zippers are waterproof.
- Made in Czech
- Eco-friendly product
Weight: 670 g (M)
Material: Soft Shell 3 layer laminated GELANOTS - Made by Toyota Tsuscho (Japan)
- 1. layer: high strength stretch functional fabric (100% PAD),
- 2. layer: membrane Dermizax EV 20.000 mm H2O/16.000 g/m2/24 hr. (100% PUR),
- 3. layer: (100% PES)
Other: GELANOTS 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr. 100%
Reinforcements: Kevlar - 87 % PAD + 13 % aramid (PAD), 100% sealed seams
Cut: Regular Fit