Universal ladies outdoor jacket with a sophisticated anatomical cut and practical hood. Made from a comfortable stretch material with excellent mechanical resistance to ensure comfort and great protection from wind. A close-fitting cut, low weight and high breathability. A superb climbing jacket for longer alpine or Tatra walls and, at the same time, very usable for anykind of outdoor activity from cycling to hiking to winter cross-country skiing or running. Having been tested in a range of outdoor activities over a long period of time this jacket has received positive evaluations from all members of our test team.
- Inner shaped elastic collar.
- Practical hood which doesn‘t limit view or movement.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- Side panels made from a highly elastic breathable material.
- Two side zip pockets, one breast pocket.
- Extended rear part.
- One-handed adjustment of bottom edge.
- Possibility of easy packing into hood and attachment to harness or backpack.
Weight: 295 g (M)
Base: Rip-stop elastic fabric 94 % PAD + 6 % Spandex (PUR), with Wicking Finish. Side panels: functional fabric 100% PES, 190 g/m2
Cut: Regular Fit
Collection Summer 2018
Made in Czech Republic
Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY