The solution for all alpine skiers, climbers and mountaineers. A jacket for the real sportsperson. MISTRAL is a perfectly example of the ideal cut and an ingenious combination of functional materials. It is intended particularly for outdoor enthusiasts looking for a universal jacket for the widest range of demanding outdoor activities. The hybrid construction of this jacket cleverly combines two types of resistant softshell with Cordura: stronger one for higher protection and lighter one for weight-saving and packability. The shoulders are reinforced with stiffened, high-resistance material with a membrane. Elastic inserts in the sides and forearm ensure great mobility and maximum breathability. In short, Mistral is the perfect jacket for active sportspeople all year round. Alpine and cross-country skiing, climbing, cycling, hiking – maximum comfort wherever you are.
- Light hood, suitable under a helmet, packs into the collar, secured with a zip.
- Comfortable high collar with adjustment.
- Shoulders reinforced with high resistance fibers and with a membrane.
- Large breast pockets (for gloves, ski pass).
- Reflective stitching in the sides and sleeves.
- Elasticated bottom hem.
Weight: 440 g (L)
- A - Base: 23 % Cordura® (PAD) + 45 % PAD + 23 % PES + 9 % PUR
- B - Back part, sleeve parts: Cordura® WBL system - 46 % Cordura® (PAD) + 32 % Tactel® (PES) + 14 % Lycra® (PUR) + 8 % Coolmax® (PES), DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly)
- C - Sides, lower rim, sleeve parts: brushed functional fabric 86 % PAD + 14 % PUR (235 g/m2)
- D - Shoulders: high abrasion resistance softshell 3-layer laminate: 1-layer - outer: 59 % Nylon (PAD) + 33 % PES + 8 % PUR 2-layer - membrane: 5.000 mm H2O/5.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR 3-layer - inner: fleece 100% PES
Cut: Regular Fit
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY