Very lightweight upper reserve pants with excellent compressibility. A high quality functional 3-layer laminate with the weight of a two and a half layer one, with significantly higher lifespan and resilience. Comfortable and stretchy material. Technical treatment and details allowing year-round seasonal use. Ideal reserve pants for mountain hiking, mountain climbing, ski touring and all outdoor activities.
- Comfortable elastic waistband with possibility to use belt, clip-on braces.
- One zip pocket which also serves as a practical transport pocket when the pants are rolled up.
- Fly with water-repellent zip with two way sliders.
- Water-repellent side zips asymmetrically moved to the rear parts (elimination of damage) allowing ventilation and, most importantly, allowing the pants to be put on over boots (including ski boots).
- Lower edge of legs with circumference regulation, sufficiently wide to fit even over ski boots, with additional securing hook for clipping the lower part onto laces.
- Inner side of knees reinforced with wear-resistant fabric.
Weight: 470 g (L)
Material: Base: Hardshell 3-layer laminated DERMIZAX
- 1-layer - outer: high strenght functional fabric 100% PAD, DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly)
- 2-layer - membrane: DERMIZAX - 20.000 mm H2O / 8.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR
- 3-layer - inner: 100% PAD
- Reinforcements: Kevlar 87 % PAD + 13 % aramid (PAD) 100% sealed seams
Cut: Regular Fit
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY