A new addition to our collection – the ultra-light Cyclone reserve jacket – is an essential companion on mountain adventures when travelling light. It’s particularly intended for high mountain hiking, trail running, cycling trips and even alpine skiing. Thanks to its top-quality material, Gelanots, it will protect against wind and rain while, at the same time, being highly breathable. Its developed cut gives unlimited movement. With a weight of just under 180g this reserve jacket should be an essential item in your rucksack for every kind of mountain ascent, tour, outing or any other outdoor activity.
- Close-fitting, anatomically shaped hood which can be worn under a helmet.
- Inner microfleece lining around the chin for high comfort and protection.
- One laser cut breast pocket with a zip glued on both sides.
- Anatomical cut.
- Improved single-handed drawstring in the bottom edge with glued eyelets.
- The jacket can be compressed into the breast pocket to give minimal volume.
- Inside the breast pocket is an address label and a loop for hooking it onto a seat harness or rucksack.
Weight 179 g (L)
Material Main: 3L ultralight GELANOTS hardshell (100% Nylon, DWR), special 7d backing; 20.000 mm H2O/67.000g/m2/24H; 69 g/m2
Cut men (REGULAR FIT)
Мade in Europe
Collection Summer 2021