These ultra-light reserve Cyclone pants, along with the jacket of the same name, should be essential items in your backpack on mountain adventures when travelling light. These pants are intended, above all, as a backup solution anywhere that there might be a risk of a sudden change in the weather. They can be used on high mountain hikes and trail running but also for alpine skiing. The top quality GelYESts material protects against wind and rain as well as being extremely breathable.
- Close-fitting cut, useful as an outer protection over your clothes.
- Comfortable waistband, additional elasticated part at the back for a better tightening.
- Rear pockets for sundries.
- The pants can be compressed into the rear pocket (minimum volume).
- The bottom edge of the legs can be drawn in with a popper.
- Bottom edge of the legs protect against damage.
- Material with thinnest lining on the market.
- 100 % glued seams.
- Activities: VHT, hiking, camping, trail-running
Weight: 190 g (L)
Material: Main: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 100 % Polyurethane + 100 % Polyamide, DWR - special 7d backing, 3L ultralight GELANOTS hardshell 20.000 mm H₂O/67.000g/m²/24H
Cut: men (REGULAR FIT)
Мade in Europe