Hardshell trousers with exellent breathable membrane, designed for the most demanding climatic conditions. Ideal for expedition enthusiasts, mountain climbing, ski alpinism, mountain hiking, hiking, skiing. Functionality and simplicity eliminate malfunction and are important requirements for even the most demanding activities. The material guarantees maximum protection against water and wind with excellent permeability. Combination of quality materials and appropriate technology provides maximal functionality while maintaining a low weight. This „legendary“ model has been around for 20 years produced in various product generations. Thousands of travelers have lived their dreams thanks to these dependable mountain pants.
Devil Alpine 5.0 used by mountain rescues service:
3 Years warranty!
- Practical front pocket under the waistband.
- Fly has a water-resistant two-way zip
- Thigh bellow pocket with a durable zip.
- Recco® signal reflector.
- Detachable braces.
- Excellent permeability.
- Trouser-legs strengthened on the ankles with abrasion-resistant material.
- Gaiters incorporated into the trouser-legs.
- Shaped knee panels.
- Activities: expedition, mountaineering, ice climbing, hiking, freeride
Weight 700 g (L)
Material Main: 100% Polyamide (Nylon), DWR - 3L GELANOTS® Hardshell, 20.000 mm H₂O/20.000 g/m²/24H Support: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 100 % Polyurethane + 100 % Polyamide, DWR - 3L GELANOTS® HB Hardshell 20.000 mm H₂O/39.000 g/m²/24H Reinforcement: 87 % Polyamide (Kevlar®) + 13 % Polyamide (Aramid)
Cut men (REGULAR FIT)
Made in Europe