The legendary Dru jacket, now from a new light recycled material, is back in our collection. It’s intended for a wide range of activities in the mountains or elsewhere. The anatomically developed cut and the use of high-stretch material guarantee the user maximum comfort during all outdoor activities. This very light, functional and fray-resistant material gives perfect protection against wind and is very breathable. You’ll appreciate this during any kind of outdoor aerobic activity. It’s the ideal choice not only for climbers and alpinists but also for other outdoor enthusiasts for everyday use when cycling, in-line skating or running.
- Close-fitting an anatomical hood.
- High collar that protects the neck.
- One breast pocket and two side pockets accessible even with the lower backpack strap fastened.
- Extended rear section.
- Simple drawstring in the bottom edge.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves.
- Activities: VHT, mountaineering, rock climbing, speed climbing, hiking, camping, via ferrata.
Weight: 278 g (L)
Material: Main: 89 % Polyamide (Recycled Nylon) + 11 % Polyurethane (Spandex), DWR - 4 way stretch lightweight fabric
Cut: men (REGULAR FIT)
Мade in Europe