Insulated sports shorts with wonderful Primaloft® insulation, in an attractive new design. A special combination of two weights of cloth is used to provide the optimal balance between warmth and low weight. Anatomical cut, pleasant softness, a good hang and excellent packability. The ideal accessory for alpine skiing tours, freeride or ordinary downhill skiing.
- Elastic waist with a belt.
- Zip pocket in the waist for packing.
- Knees with rear insulation of weightier material (133g/m2).
- Seat and crotch from an airy, highly elastic knitted fabric for maximum comfort and breathability.
- Diagonal, specially shaped fully-closable zips on the side for easy dressing without having to take off your boots, skis or crampons.
- Can also be used for ventilation during more exertive activities.
- The bottom edge of the leg can be adjusted using an elastic strap with velcro.
- Fly with longer two-way zip that can be used even when wearing a seating harness.
- The fastening on the shoulder straps are located so that when used with other DA pants with suspenders all fasteners can be attached to the one set of suspenders.
- Activities: skitouring, freeride, mountaineering
Weight 320 g (L)
Material Main: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon), DWR - PERTEX® Quantum Air Insulation: 133 g/m² and 60 g/m², 100% Polyester - PrimaLoft® Gold Active Support: 84 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 16 % Polyurethane (Elastan) - Functional elastic fabric
Cut men (REGULAR FIT)
3 Years warranty!
Made in Europe