Very lightweight upper reserve pants with excellent compressibility. A high quality functional 3-layer laminate with the weight of a two and a half layer one, with signiﬁcantly higher lifespan and resilience. Comfortable and stretchy material. Technical treatment and details allowing year-round seasonal use. Ideal reserve pants for mountain hiking, mountain climbing, ski touring and all outdoor activities.
- Comfortable elastic waistband with possibility to use belt, clip-on braces.
- Fly with water-repellent zip with two way sliders.
- One zip pocket which also serves as a practical transport pocket when the pants are rolled up.
- Water-repellent side zips asymmetrically moved to the rear parts (elimination of damage) allowing ventilation and, most importantly, allowing the pants to be put on over boots (including ski boots).
- Lower edge of legs with circumference regulation, sufficiently wide to fit even over ski boots, with additional securing hook for clipping the lower part onto laces.
- Inner side of knees reinforced with wear-resistant fabric.
- Activities: expedition, mountaineering, ice climbing, hiking
Weight 470 g (L)
Material: Main: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon) + 100 % Polyurethane + 100 % Polyamide, DWR - 3L DERMIZAX™ Hardshell 20.000 mm H₂O/8.000 g/m²/24H Reinforcement: 87 % Polyamide (Nylon), 11 % Polyamide (Kevlar®), 2 % Polyester
Cut Regular Fit
Made in Europe