Practical, strong and durable pants for the widest use, ECOLOGICALLY produced. These have long been one of our best-selling pants and the highest rated among our customers. They have a strong, durable and very comfortable construction along with technical features. The use of an ecological stretch material ensures comfort. Ideal universal pants for the widest spectrum of outdoor activities or for casual wear. Great comfort, long user-life and great functionality for such a price.
- Partly elasticated waist with adjustable strap.
- Two front zipped pockets, one zipped thigh pocket, supplementary zipped back pocket.
- Anatomically shaped knees
- Simple leg endings for easier adjustment/shortening.
- Longtime best selling pants in the Direct Alpine collection.
- Activities: Outdoor, countryside, hiking
Weight: 433 g (L)
Material: Main: 60 % Polyamide (Recycled Nylon) + 40 % Polyester (DuPont™ Sorona®), DWR - Abrasion resistant Envilon® fabric
Cut: men (REGULAR FIT)
Made in Europe