An insulating layer for true mountain lovers and athletes made from the revolutionary material Thindown™. When you want to save grams, know exactly where your body needs warming, and where you need freedom of movement, this product is designed with your temperature requirements in mind, for fast mountain ascents. Thindown™ guarantees the perfect balance of thermal comfort and moisture wicking inside the jacket, while PERTEX® Quantum Air doesn’t allow wind to penetrate the insulation material, ensuring no loss of thermal comfort. The jacket has stretch fabric panels on the sides and back for perfect freedom of movement. When weather changes, you can attach the sleeves made of windproof material. Two large chest pockets are intended for most of the small items you need on your expedition, such as gloves, seal skins, a stocking cap, and ski goggles – they’ll fit comfortably and can be secured with a magnet. Your mobile phone should be well protected in a water-repellent pocket secured with a zipper.
3 Years warranty!
- Snug-fitting and anatomical cut that doesn’t restrict movement.
- Long central zipper complemented by a small zipper in the back section for even better comfort when getting dressed.
- Elastic elements on the sides and back for unrestricted movement.
- Two large front chest pockets secured with a magnet. One small zipper chest pocket with moisture barrier.
- Inside pocket for packing and transport.
- Made in Europe
||Main: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon), DWR - PERTEX® Quantum Air; Insulation: Thindown + Sorona – 50% down + 35% Polyester (Sorona Fibers) + 15% Polyester, 45 g/m?, duck down; Support 1: 89 % Polyamide + 11 % Polyurethane (Spandex), DWR - 4 way stretch lightweight fabric; Support 2: 90% Polyamide (Nylon) + 10% Polyurethane (elastan) - Funtional elastic fabric;
||men (ATHLETIC FIT)
Made in Europe